Sep 22, 2010

Girls! Girls! We're famous!



If all works properly in my version of cyberspace, clicking on the link below will take you to the webpage of one of our local TV stations. A reporter for the Green Life segment of the evening newscast arrived at my place yesterday morning, filming a piece on the 'backyard farm movement'. I and my chickens, were here.

Perhaps in honor of their new stardom, 2 new hens -- Priscilla, Queen of the Desert and Olive -- each began laying today. Woohoo -- 4 eggs a day and rock star status. I suppose they will be wanting mealworms every day now.........

http://www.ktvz.com/greenlife/index.html

1 comment:

  1. The hen has a positively ecstatic expression on her face! "Brrrruck! We're Famous, Girls! Brrruck!"

    You're bad, bad, you're Nationwide!!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete